List of active policies
SummaryRetention policy of assessment records
- Candidate work is available to candidates on the VLE for the duration of the programme. It is then moved to VLE archives for the rest of the processing period, before being securely destroyed.
- Candidate assessment records must be available to Centre staff and CIPD Quality Advisers for 3 years post-certification (CIPD qualifications)
- Candidate assessment records must be available to Centre staff and University Quality Assurers for 6 years post-certification (University validated programmes)
- Original assessed materials must accompany any appeals to CIPD Awarding Body in order to support a claim for a review of results. Please note that the CIPD Training appeals procedure must be exhausted by candidates before any application can be made to CIPD Awarding Body.
- Short course delegate records and work will be deleted from the VLE one year after the course completes